1. General provisions
Graybet.pro – is a platform that provides an opportunity for clients to purchase goods or services, become an investor or partner and also interact with the Platform in other ways, in the manner and on the terms set in the Platform.
«Platform» - is a website available at graybet.pro. “Terms” - these terms are the Platform’s use.
«Client» —an individual or legal entity that has accepted the terms of the Platform’s use, has full legal capacity and wants to purchase goods or services, becomes an investor or partner, and / or in other ways to interact with the Platform, in the manner and on the terms set in the Platform;
«Platform Products» - is a list of goods, services and other methods of interaction specified in the Platform provided to the Client on the basis of Payment or other conditions provided for in the Platform. Each of the Products is separately referred to as a “Product”.
“Payment” - payment by the Customer of the Products / Products in the order, details, in the amount and in the currency specified in the Platform for a specific type of Products / Products.
3. Procedure for acceptance by the Client of the Terms of the Platform Use
4. Procedure for providing Platform Products to the Client
4.2. Platform products are provided to the Client in the amount and within the time periods specified in the Platform for a specific type of Product.
5. Rights and obligations
5.1. The Client is obliged to use the Platform for its intended purpose specified and set forth in the Platform.
5.2. The Client undertakes to provide reliable personal information, including determining his legal capacity and the availability of authority to use the Platform, as well as timely inform about the change of such information.
5.3. The ways of implementing the interactions set forth in the Platform are determined without the participation of Clients and other third parties and are mandatory for all Clients from the moment they start acting, making changes to them and terminating them.
5.4. The Client does not have the right to carry out or give consent to the following actions in relation to the Platform:
- to carry out actions aimed at gaining access to the Platform using any technologies or means that differ from those directly provided for in the Platform;
- take actions to intervene or infringe on the security measures or protective measures of the Platform that prevent or limit the use of the Platform in ways not provided for by the Platform;
- carry out actions aimed at disruption of the Platform’s performance, including, but not exclusively:
a) make attempts to access the management of the Platform or its sections in cases not expressly provided for by the Platform;
b) make changes to the Platform;
c) decompile, disassemble, decrypt and make any other changes to the Platform’s system (object) code with the aim of: violating the Platform’s protection system, obtaining information about the operation of the Platform’s algorithms and performing other similar actions;
d) carry out any other actions of the above nature;
- carry out any actions that restrict or impede the realization of the rights of other Customers and users of the Platform;
- carry out any actions that may lead to a violation or termination of the Platform;
- use the Platform in a manner that is not expressly provided for by the Terms and the Platform itself;
- publish and / or disseminate information directly or indirectly related to the Platform with the following content:
a) illegal, harmful, containing threats, insulting, defaming honor and dignity, dishonoring, contrary to moral standards, obscene, fraudulent, encroaching on someone’s interests, untruthful, containing aggression towards someone or someone’s personal information, hatred or inciting racial, ethnic or ethnic hatred or in any other way unlawful;
b) сcontaining advertising and / or advertising any goods or services of other business entities (individuals or legal entities), as well as platforms, including those performing competing (similar or similar in content) activities regarding the Platform;
- disagree in any way with the policies and values of the Platform and its Products;
- interfere with the activities and work of the Platform;
- carry out unauthorized and inconsistent contacts with representatives of the media regarding the activities of the Platform;
- transfer the Platform Products for use to third parties that are not Clients, without prior approval;
- carry out actions aimed at obtaining and using personal and confidential information of other Clients;
- carry out actions that may mislead third parties regarding the Products provided on the Platform and that may directly or indirectly inflict damage to the business reputation of the Platform, including, but not limited to: impersonating a representative of the Platform (unless expressly provided for in the Platform or these Terms );
- distort the publicly available information presented on the Platform in any form; create clone sites based on the Platform and carry out any other similar actions.
5.5. When using the Platform, the Client is obliged not to violate anyone else`s rights, including the rights of third parties.
5.6. In addition to these Terms, the Client is obliged to comply with other rules and regulations set forth in the Platform.
5.7. The Client is obliged to make Payment in the manner and on the conditions provided for by the Platform. The Client agrees that the payment procedure and methods may contain additional requirements established by third parties (payment systems and other payment operators). At the same time, the Client undertakes to familiarize himself with and agree to these requirements before choosing a payment method.
5.8. A person who has expressed a desire to become a Platform Client or who is a Client of the Platform, but does not meet the requirements of these Terms, may be unilaterally refused to use the Platform.
6.2. The Platform is not responsible for the non-provision or improper provision of the Products in case of interruptions in the Platform’s work related to the installation of updates, additions, corrections, as well as other actions aimed at stabilizing the Platform’s work.
6.3. The Platform is not responsible for the non-provision or improper provision of the Products in the event of a disruption to the Platform due to force majeure circumstances (force majeure), which include: natural disasters, wars (including undeclared), military embargo, floods, tsunamis, fires, earthquakes, disasters, financial and economic crisis, default, strikes, blockades, riots, etc.
6.4. Payment is subject to full or partial refund to the Client in case of failure to provide or improper provision of the Platform Products, except as provided for in clause 6.2., 6.3. Terms and other cases of non-provision or improper provision of Platform Products arising through no fault of the Platform or directly provided for by these Terms.
6.5. The Client is solely responsible for compliance with any applicable legislation related to the use of the Platform, including, but not exclusively: the legislation of the country of his residence, the legislation of the country of the implementation of legally significant actions, etc. In case of violation by the Client of the law when using the Platform, the Client is obliged to refrain from using the Platform.
6.6. In the event of termination of the provision of Platform Products to the Client on the grounds provided for in clause 6.1. of these Conditions, made by him earlier Payment is non-refundable.
6.7. The platform works on an as is basis. There are no guarantees for the Client regarding:
- interruptions and errors of the Platform,
- compliance of the Platform with any goals and expectations of the Client (including financial),
- the achievement of any indicators and expectations for the Client (including financial) when using the Platform,
- anything else not expressly guaranteed by these Terms.
6.8. The Client is personally liable for any types of losses (direct and indirect), lost profits, loss of income and profits, loss of clients, any type of damage and any other negative consequences caused to the Client and / or third parties due to the use of the Platform by the Client, including due to possible errors or interruptions in the work of the Platform.
6.9. The Client assumes the obligation to bear sole responsibility and undertakes to personally and by his own means settle any complaints, claims and claims of third parties directly or indirectly related to the use of the Platform by the Client, as well as to reimburse any costs and losses incurred to any persons in connection with direct or indirect use by the Client of the Platform.
6.10. The Client is solely responsible for any transactions or other legally significant actions concluded (committed) with third parties by means of the Platform, as well as when using the Platform directly or indirectly.
7. Dispute Resolution
8. Other provisions
8.2. The client agrees to the collection and storage of his personal data, and also guarantees their accuracy and completeness.
8.3. Any information that is not related to open information that the Client received when using the Platform is considered confidential and is not subject to disclosure by the Client.
8.4. Information is not considered confidential and, the Client receiving such information will not have any obligations with respect to it if it meets the requirements set forth in any of the following paragraphs:
- information is legally obtained from a third party without limitation and without violation of these Terms;
- information is independently developed by the Client, provided that the person or persons who developed it did not have access to the confidential information of the Platform;
- information is allowed for disclosure (disclosure) by permission posted on the Platform.
8.5. Payment is considered final, and the refund or cancellation of transactions is not allowed, except as expressly provided for by these Terms and / or specified in the Platform regarding a specific Product.